Usability answers the question, “Can the user accomplish their goal?
– Joyce Lee, Human Factors Design at Apple
Expert reviews, also called Heuristic evaluations, give you a usability expert view of your design. Experience Dynamics expert reviews combine a depth of expertise in heuristics (usability rules of thumb); user advocacy (gained from observing users for many years) and an in depth review of your business objectives.
Evaluation of your design by a usability expert. Checks your design against known interface problems; alerts you to opportunities and things to consider.
- Identify issues and opportunities with your design.
- Spot errors, confusions and problems early on.
- Audit how compliant your design is with UX best practices.
- Get design recommendations.
Methods we use:
Heuristic evaluation, Cognitive walkthrough; Competitive Reviews (Benchmarking).
Expert Review report with design recommendations.