Participate in our User Research
We are dedicated to helping our clients develop new and innovative ways to put a smile on your face when you use technology, websites and software. At Experience Dynamics we live and breathe user feedback! Almost all of our user research involves hearing from end-users whether by interview, survey, or walking through a website. We are looking for all types of people: people new to the web; IT professionals; users with disabilities; people across the world (we do regular global usability studies). Incentives are between $50-$150 dollars per study depending on the scope of the study.
LATEST STUDY (January 2017): Everyday Technology
Typical user research studies:
- Field Studies: Visiting you at home or work for a 1-2 hour interview (about a topic such as banking or IT use)
- Diary Studies: Providing a diary for you to record your thoughts over 1-2 weeks
- Usability Testing: Inviting you to our facility to review a Web site or software application (across US or globally) or asking you to join a live web conference
- Phone interviews: Speaking with you over the phone for 30-60 minutes
- Online Focus Groups: Participating in an online focus group study
- Online Surveys: Getting your thoughts from an online survey
About the Experience Dynamics user research panel
By signing up to our panel you will be added to our private Participant Database. Your contact information will not be used for any other purposes, strictly to notify you of research studies. Entry into the Participant Database does not guarantee participation in our research studies. You may not hear from us right away, but don’t worry — you’ll be on our list! When we plan for upcoming studies, we will query our database for to see if you match the criteria of the study we are trying to fill. If we think you fit our criteria, we may call or email you with further questions and then set up a time to visit or meet with you.