Attending a Web Seminar
Experience Dynamics UX training, gives you the chance to stay in-the-know with the latest perspectives in the world of Usability from the field's top experts. Instead of traveling to a training course, you and your colleagues can learn the latest insights on the most important UX design topics from the comfort of your own office.
How it works
1. You dial a phone number (for the audio). You can also listen to the audio directly from your computer on free UX training.
2. You also go to a website to view the slides with the audio.
Our goal is to make each seminar as interactive as possible. When you register for a seminar, you can include a question that you would like answered during the seminar. Throughout the seminar, attendee's will have the opportunity to ask questions via the live chat window. The presenter will answer as many questions as time allows.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect to the seminar?
- Once you've registered for an online seminar, you will be emailed detailed instructions. The instructions will include a link to the ReadyTalk.com website. You'll login using the details provided in your confirmation email, and that's all there is to it! Simple.
Is there anything I need to do to make sure my computer meets the technical requirements?
- Yes! We recommend that you test your computer to ensure that everything is working smoothly on your machine. You can go to go here to test your connection as a participant.
Can the presenter and other attendees see me?
- No. Although the web seminar is interactive via the chat window, we do not use a live video feed. No webcam required.
Do I need to be in a quiet location? Will people be able to hear me?
- No. The seminar is set up for you to hear the presenter but attendee's will be not be broadcasted. At the end of a seminar, during the Q&A you can "raise your hand" and the moderator will open the connection for you to ask your question.
If I can't make a presentation at the time offered, do you offer seminars again?
- We offer many Free web seminars, that you can watch at any time that's convenient for you. Simple registration is all that is required.
- All free and paid UX training online is archived for your convenience. Playback the recording at any time!
If I miss the presentation I signed up for, will I get my money back?
- No. You will get access to the notes and a recording of the seminar.
Is their a satisfaction guarantee on the UX training?
- Yes! We offer a 365 day satisfaction guarantee. If you take a UX training and are not completely satisfied, we a refund or credit for a future seminar.
How do I access the archive after I've attended?
- Once you've attended a live seminar or purchased archive playback access, you will see a link to the video in your Account (log-in top right of the screen). Just look at your Seminar Purchases, follow the link provided and click View Archive.
My question isn't listed here...
- If you don’t see your question here, or you’d prefer to talk to us about your questions, please give us a call at +1 (800) 978-9183 (US only) or +1 (503) 978-9183. You can also email us at [email protected]