UX Management Training
Course Description: Managing UX Teams (see related training) requires managing a UX program. This UX Management training helps leaders align their vision with organizational impact to achieve UX objectives and support for UX maturity endeavors. This training equips leaders with both the business rationale and actionable steps to improve UX processes and outcomes.
- Managing a UX program: Learn to manage teams, processes, and organizations that create UX or Service Design. Build DesignOps and ResearchOps capabilities.
- UX roles and responsibilities: Define and clarify the roles within UX teams, understanding how each role contributes to overall success.
- Increase your UX maturity: Adopt aspects of a mature UX organization. Learn how to cultivate them within your own context.
- Operationalizing high performance: Develop better collaboration with Product Management and Engineering. Create a UX roadmap for integrating UX principles into daily operations, improving team performance and project outcomes.
- Developing a growth path: Create a compelling business case that justifies investments in UX management, growth, and innovation. Manage and socialize a Design System expertly.
- Ongoing improvement and UX metrics: Implement a systematic approach to monitor and evaluate UX management progress, ensuring continual advancement.
- Pushing leadership capabilities: Scaling a UX program or Center of Excellence requires managing down, up, and across. Once you achieve a cadence, pushing capabilities for UX to deliver more value is important.
Course Format: The course combines group discussions, tools for organizational analysis, and a tool kit for UX management based on Frank Spillers’s book on UX management.
Improve your leadership effectiveness and drive positive change by enrolling in this training. Gain the tools, knowledge, and perspective needed to lead your organization’s UX efforts, fostering innovation, growth, and sustained success.