Managing UX Teams Training
Course Description: UX management (see related training) is key for improving user experiences and driving profitability. However, the intricacies of UX teams, processes, and deliverables often fall victim to misinterpretation or distortion. Managing UX Teams training is designed to equip UX managers and stakeholders with the skills and insights needed to increase team productivity, foster stakeholder engagement, and align with crucial business imperatives.
- Hiring and defining teams: Identify the roles within a UX team, improving collaboration and building organizational flexibility. Hiring strategies and imperatives.
- Scaling UX teams: Learn the art of adding, retaining, and promoting team members.
- Strategic Stakeholder alignment: Learn techniques to align diverse stakeholders with UX activities, fostering a shared sense of purpose and collaboration.
- Process excellence: Explore methods for reviewing and enhancing UX processes to ensure optimal efficiency, clarity, and goal alignment. How to create a Center of Excellence for UX.
- Managing UX Teams Checklist: Use a comprehensive checklist to ensure consistent alignment and process optimization. We will cover DesignOps, ResearchOps and Design Systems.
Course Format: The course combines case study analysis, hands-on activities and group discussions. Participants will engage in peer discussions that simulate real-world issues.
Gain the expertise to align stakeholders, optimize processes, and empower your UX team to thrive in a dynamic landscape. Improve your strategic UX leadership capabilities and create impactful, Human-Centered design.