UX teams only work as well as they are managed. Many organizations have UX Designers and don't truly know what UX Designers are supposed to be doing. Hint: Creating gorgeous UI's is not the answer. Delivering value with UX is critical to achieving the results a good UX team ought to bring. Yet, many an organization is faltering on managing UX Design to full capacity.
In this webinar, we will discuss the elements that help you maximize success in your organization. We'll focus on UX managment when it fails, but more importantly how to fix it!
Topics we will cover in this webinar:
- The 5 Failures of UX Management-- and how to fix these common problems
- How UX Design adds business value
- What a properly managed UX team looks and acts like
- Mistakes managers make with hiring or working with UX teams
- Where should UX teams be placed in an Org chart?
Who should attend: Design Managers, Product Leaders, UX Management, Development and Technology managers, UX leads, UX Designers trying to educate management!