iPhone Usability Review
iPhone app usability review
What is it:
A usability expert design review for iPhone application developers or other mobile device applications (BlackBerry; G1).Experience Dynamics is now offering our popular rapid usability review service for the iPhone App developer community.
Expert usability review of your iPhone application includes:
- Expert walk-through of user interface elements by the usability experts at Experience Dynamics.
- Analysis of icons, visual and graphical elements.
- User Interface conventions, patterns and best practices for iPhone Apps.
- iPhone UI guidelines analysis and audit.
- Includes design recommendations.
- Up to 6 screens $299; 6-15 screens $599
- Order now
How it works:
- First, you provide the app demo and/or screens you want reviewed along with a returned questionnaire about business and user objectives.
- Next, a usability expert provides you with a detailed analysis of issues, problems, errors and known best practices to improve your app.
- Issues are prioritized and design recommendations are offered based on iPhone usability best practices and/or mobile UI guidelines.
- Prevent usability flaws from being discovered by your users.
- Affordable for independent developers and larger organizations alike.
Cost: Only $299.00 Up to 6 screens; 6-15 screens $599
- PowerPoint presentation and one hour meeting follow up call included.
- Specific design recommendations and User Interface tips.
- Application user experience strategy; features and functionality improvements and suggestions.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Contact us and start the process or call 1-800-978-9183 x100 (or 503 978 9183) Or send an inquiry to sales [at] experiencedynamics [dot] com
About Experience Dynamics
Experience Dynamics is a usability consulting firm providing global design research services. The company's User-Centered Design methodology and usability consulting services are used by Fortune 500 companies in enterprise, institutional and consumer facing products, software and Web environments. Since 2001, Experience Dynamics has delivered professional usability consulting solutions including usability testing, ethnographic user studies, usability reviews, usability surveys, usability training and user interface design services. In addition, the company hosts a community-based free online usability review service at www.PortlandUsability.com and rents and sells portable usability testing labs at www.UsabilityLabRental.com.
Clients benefiting from Experience Dynamics usability consulting services include Logitech, Intel, Verizon, Target, Wells Fargo, IBM, Key Bank, Hewlett-Packard, WhitePages.com, Land Rover, Providence Health System, Washington Mutual, Garage Games, Four Seasons, Microsoft and more.
Read company founder Frank Spillers, MS blog 'Demystifying Usability': www.demystifyingusability.com.